Monday, December 21, 2009

Acid Indigestion Treatment Causes/treatments For CONSTANT Severe Heartburn And Indigestion?

Causes/treatments for CONSTANT severe heartburn and indigestion? - acid indigestion treatment

I am a woman of 31 otherwise healthy people who suffer terribly from heartburn and indigestion. Please would you take a form of daily acid reducer (such as Prilosec or Prevacid) I in the lowest in 24 hours. After the drug decreases, the stomach and neck of the fire, and I have a terrible case of diarrhea! UGH!
- I am not overweight (actually, I am now underweight through to this problem)
- I eat lots of whole grains and vegetables
- I avoid common triggers such as caffeine, fatty foods, garlic, etc.
- I drive regularly Sports
No matter what they are eating or not eating, the problem is still there. Every doctor I just want a different kind of pill or actions that I give exaggerating. It is so bad that I fainted from the pain and had to go to the emergency room, and I am a girl very difficult, if not an understatement. Has anyone ever been this problem and find a cure? What could be causing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment