Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Spinal Stenosis More Condition_treatment Where Can I Find A Chat Group For Spinal Stenosis?

Where can I find a chat group for spinal stenosis? - spinal stenosis more condition_treatment

I tried Google, but I am looking for a band that has found someone to be useful. Since her diagnosis of cervical stenosis, and can not be any help that does not consist of multiple needles, and thousands of dollars, I'm one of those blocks from the pain. I hope that the advice of people who lived through it to receive.

4 comments:

sgtevil2 said...

as a fellow sufferer who has gone through not 1 but rather 2 spinal fusions, I can say that I have a little help from the PDA, but now my insurance had to cover 4 years ago, but my doc suggested that a spinal cord stimulator that works very well to say ... Here is the website for www.controlyourpain.com or advancedbionics.com is the place to do so. I found that in moderate exercise of walking on a treadmill helps me, and relaxes the muscles .... I want to go back to PT, but I can not really be bothered with it ... Hope this helps and good luck .. I also fentenyl Percocet and patch on this, it seems too good works ...

neonligh... said...

Healthlinkusa.com If I'm wrong, I can at a table and a message if I remember correctly?
Or write to Google is exactly what your care will be tons of websites say that I'm sure ..

Wrenched said...

Have you tried to have the IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channels, not, but I would like to try ...

lisa_son... said...

My son has this condition, so I hope I have answered this question in a group ..

Post a Comment